Friday 3 December 2010

Week 7 weigh in.

I stayed the same this week. I'm so glad as I've been terrible with my eating but I've been out walking in the snow a lot, so I'm guessing that counteracted the extra calories I had.  I've also noticed how other people influence my eating and how my will power needs to toughen up a bit! It's not their fault but certain people know I'm on a 'diet' yet still bring me cakes,pies,bacon butties,chocolates,mince pies, the list goes on, and I feel the need to have it because they bought it for me. Does that make sense? It's like when I eat out at a friends house and they pile on the food to a massive portion, that would feed me and my boy twice, I feel I have to eat it all.  I don't do that when I eat out at a restaurant or have take away though. I eat what I want and leave the rest.  Hmmm, it's like I don't mind 'wasting' food when I've paid for it...

So this week I will be eating at home and cooking all meals to my own portions. Asking people not to bring me 'naughty' foods, and if they do just say no thank you.


Just say no thank you.


 It's going to be hard but needs to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment