Sunday 2 January 2011

So this is 2011?

Hey all *waves*. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year. Mine? Not as bad as I thought it would be actually. I have been dying with flu but I think I'm coming out of the other side now.

What does 2011 have install for me? Nothing unless I get my lazy butt into gear and actually do something!

Today I have removed all things Christmassy and am starting to get myself back in the game.

For the last few months, probably more, I haven't really done much. Mainly concentrating on my diet and exercising, even that didn't come to much. Now is the time to REALLY start the ball rolling.

Things I would like to have in 2011

1- A job. Part-time to start with but a proper,paid job.

2- A new house. I say new but I just want to move and rent somewhere better than I am now. I want a bigger place, with a nice garden and proper storage.

3- A social life. Even if I go out just once a week to the movies or something. I've spent far too long cooped up in this house and I'm officially fed up with it. For many years I suffered with depression and have hidden myself away. I know it's not good for me.

I think that'll do for now. I'd still love to meet my own Mr Right, get married and have babies but I need to focus more on reality and things I can do for myself. Who knows what the future holds anyway?

So that's me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment