Tuesday 31 August 2010

Back on the wagon (again)

I've decided today is the day that I jump back on the diet wagon. I'd really like to lose a stone but half a stone will do for now. I know what I need to do- eat less and move more. Sounds simple doesn't it? It's not though!

From today I will-

Eat a healthy breakfast

Go out for a walk or bike ride

Lay off the junk! This is a tough one but if I don't buy any and it's not in the house, I can't eat it.

Make healthy and nutritious meals. I can cook but I'm a lazy cow that would rather shove something in the oven while I play on the computer. Not any more!

Not sit on my backside all day watching tv or on the computer. I'm begininning to feel like my whole life is on cyberspace. It's time to get back to reality!

Evening snacking- This is one of my biggest downfalls(appart from chocolate and cheese). I tend to sit mindlessly in front of the tv on a night and endlessly shove crap down my neck.

Eat more fruit and veg.

Drink more water- I did do really well with this a while back but it has slowly stopped again and I'm mostly drinking tea and coffee throughout the day.

I shall be weighing and measuring myself today and will weigh in once a week, re measure once a month.

If anyone has any hints/tips/recipes they'd like to share with me I'd be very grateful!

2 comments:

  1. You are so me!! I could have written that almost word for work. Have a look at JAG's fitness blog, so many great ideas on there - http://www.jagsfitnessblog.com/

    I have tagged you in an award on my blog http://jamtartstopssmoking.blogspot.com/

    L xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too ! I'm on a healthy eating moment too. I see Lou has beaten me too it but I've tagged you in an award too - most likely the same one !!

    http://pinksugarandspice.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-first-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete