Sunday 29 August 2010

what's new?

I was dreading the school holidays. 6 whole weeks! But, it's been fine. We went camping for a week in the Lakes and went down to Southport for a week. I was only going to stay for the weekend for another friends wedding, which was a great day, but decided to stay a bit longer. My friend moved to Southport in November. I miss her not being here. She was like my guardian angel when I was leaving my sons dad. She keeps asking me to move down near her. I'm in 2 minds about it though. Right now I'm not sure where I want to be.

I'm glad to say my health has improved greatly and I'm pretty much back to normal, whatever that is.

I had an interview with Victim Support to do some volunteer work and have had the dates through for the training. I'm quite looking forward to doing it.

We're away again this weekend then it's back to school for the boy.

I need to get myself back into a routine again. Sort the house out. Keep on top of things. Get back on the old dieting wagon. The garden needs sorting out. I need to look after myself better. It seems that everyone elses life is more important than mine, so I'm going to try and balance things out better. Oh and I need to spend less time online...

No comments:

Post a Comment