Thursday 26 August 2010

The Dating Game...

Why is it so hard to meet someone??? Since becoming single, 3 years ago now, I have tried various ways to meet a new man and have failed!

Internet Dating- I have made quite a few 'friends' from dating sites, one has even invited me to his wedding next year. I went out with someone for about a month but it just wasn't happening for me. Then I met someone that had the potential to be 'Mr Right'. Unfortunately he had other priorities, and they didn't include me... Oh well, his loss ;)

Speed Dating- OMG! Such a funny evening. I actually went twice, to different venues. The first time I got so drunk I couldn't remember who everyone was and didn't fill in my like/dislike form until the end. I ended up with a 'friend'. The second time I made sure I filled in my form as the evening went along and not to drink so much. Again I got a 'friend'. Speed dating is fun but expensive and not worth it!

Drunken girls nights out- You know, you get dressed up and out on the pull. Drunken snogs and giving out your number. I've ended up with random texts now and again but nothing worth persuing(suprise suprise).

So what's a girl to do??

I give up anyway...

But if you know anyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment