Friday 5 November 2010

week 3 weigh in

I found this week quite hard to be honest. I had a raging hangover on Saturday so had a few chips and fishfingers for dinner. I've discovered that me and Weetabix don't get on. I had it for breakfast a couple of times this week and it has totally bunged me up. Wednesday and Thursday I was at training all day. Lunch was provided and although the food wasn't too bad, it wasn't really diet friendly. There was a very good veg and fruit platter though so I ate some of that with a couple of sandwiches(ham and cream cheese,egg and mayo). I tried to log it on weightlossresources but I was unsure of ingredients/measurements etc, so it was pretty much guess work. It's also coming up to my time of the month so I'm craving chocolate and stodge like there's no tomorrow.

Anyway, my loss this week is- 1lb!


I am a bit disappointed but a loss is a loss, right?

I'm going to try and pull back control and make sure I weigh/measure everything this week.

No more Weetabix either...

I'm still on target though and have lost 6lbs in 3 weeks :)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment