Saturday 20 November 2010

Week 5 weigh in

You know how I said I wouldn't sabotage myself- I did! :(

Friday night I had a hot date at the new Italian, so had lots of delicious food and wine.

Saturday I was so hungover and couldn't be arsed to cook, so we had pizza, potato wedges and extra garlic sauce.

I wasn't too bad during the week but I didn't meal plan or even drink any water.

Thursday I ate a whole box of Malteasers to myself then later had spaghetti bolognese with garlic bread.

Last night I stayed over at my friends and we had lasagne, salad and garlic bread. Washed down with strawberry and lime cider.



I feel a right little piggy but luckily there was NO GAIN! No loss either but I'm happy with that. The line is drawn and I'm starting again.

Does it get any easier???? Please say it does...

No comments:

Post a Comment