Tuesday 21 September 2010

Another award! ;)


Thanks so much to SarahR for my lovely 'Beautiful Blogger Award'. You can read Sarahs Blog here.

The rules are I have to write 7 unknown things about myself and then pass the award on to 5 other bloggers.


1. I cannot poach an egg. I've tried and tried but just cannot do it! I love poached eggs. Even looking at the picture below makes my mouth water. I've tried the whizzing round the water, adding a dash of vinegar etc etc, and it still comes out a total mess!


2. E.T gives me nightmares *shudder*. I can't even bear to put a picture on of it!! Eww, that long finger and the way its neck stretches. Yuck, yuck, YUCK!!!!


3. I love Soap&Glory products. The packaging, the smell, just everything about it. Soap&Glory makes me very happy!

                                  

4. I want to find my soulmate. I want to be with someone that makes me complete. Someone that will do anything for me as I would them. As the years go on I find myself wondering if it'll ever happen and feeling more dis-heartened. I'm getting used to the idea of being a smelly cat woman ;)

5. I love my Dyson. I'm not known for my housework skills, but hoovering is something I enjoy doing.


6. I love chocolate as much as I love cheese. I like the mild cheeses like brie, camembert, mild cheddar etc but I've also got a shameful addiction to Cheesestrings. Chocolate. I don't really need to say more do I?

7. I have a love/hate relationship with the internet. I love it because I've made so many great friends online and it's opened my whole world up but I also hate it because it has entrapped me in cyberspace and my real life seems to be dwindling. I feel I'm a much better online friend than a real one, which is really quite sad. Where I've gained new friends, I've also lost people. I've suffered highs and lows and even heartbreak. I wouldn't be without it though.

Right, my 5 bloggers are-

Di- http://www.tekkencat.co.uk/

Bernadeena- http://bernardeena.blogspot.com/

Ger- http://galwaygirl19.blogspot.com/

Lou- http://jamtartstopssmoking.blogspot.com/

ModestyBrown- http://www.modestybrown.com/

2 comments:

  1. Ewww Cheesestrings! Mature Cheddar yes, but I can't agree with you on the Cheesestrings. I'll share the chocolate love though!

    As for poached eggs I find the fresher and better quality the eggs, the better they are at staying together. And no swirling or vinegar here, just a very light boil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Cheesestrings! Has to be the twisted ones though ;)

    Still no luck on the poaching egg front...

    ReplyDelete