Tuesday 28 September 2010

Would you have an affair??

I was watching Lorraine on ITV1 this morning and a feature really annoyed me. It was about a 'new' dating site for married people looking for affairs. There is a little bit about it on the website here

I am not married myself but I would honestly say that if I was a married woman I WOULD NOT even contemplate having an affair. Yes, you don't know the ins and outs of other peoples marriages but I think that someone that would do this clearly has no morals. If your marriage is that bad then get out of it!

I have used 'normal' dating sites before(if you can call them that) and have come across married men before. If they send me a message I usually tell them where I stand on the whole 'friends with benefits' issue and then go on to ask them how they can even do it? I don't understand??!!

I'm sure that there are many people that do use this kind of service but surely it's not going to end well is it? Are there husbands/wives that are happy to use this? Surely it would be better for all if they were even thinking about having an affair is to end the marriage first? How do their partners feel about them using a site like this? Or do they even know?

Hmmm,I'd like to hear your views on this as clearly I'm quite old fashioned and naive about the whole marriage/relationship thing...

1 comment:

  1. To be fair, If I woke up with Lorraine every day I'd absolutely have an affair! XD

    ReplyDelete