Friday 17 September 2010

When did Friday nights get so dull?

Oh that's right, when I became old and boring!

I used to live for the weekend. Now it's the worst part of the week. Most of my friends are settled and married so I don't have many 'friends' to go out with these days. I find it quite depressing really. I feel a bit of an outsider, so to speak, as I'm the single one. Certain people have a problem with that.

 Oooo, don't go out with the single girl. She'll lead you astray.

No, not really. I'm a nice girl. I don't do leading astray. What's wrong with going out with your friends for a couple of drinks, single or not??

I am actually suffering quite badly today with a hangover. I went out with a married friend and had a blast. And now it's Friday night, I'm sat with feet up watching Coronation Street, and my son's not even here. This kind of night is when I wish I had a man to curl up on the sofa with...

No comments:

Post a Comment