Sunday 24 October 2010

1st week on WLR

It has been an eye opener, to say the least. I put my details in to weightlossresources and put that I'd like 2lbs loss a week. That gave me 1100 calories to have a day. Easy I thought. I actually went over my calories on 4 days out of 7. The plus side of it though is, I did consciously eat less than I usually do. So I'm happy to say I've lost............



























2lbs!

Very happy with that. Next week I'm going to try harder to stay within calories and possibly throw some exercise in. If I do do some exercise it gives me extra calories so would compensate any slips I have, but I think concentrating on only eating 1100 calories a day would be a better thing to do this week...


Things that will help are-

Menu planning for the week.

No junk in the house.    If it's not there, I can't eat it!

Record everything in my food diary. 

Eat less than this week!


According to my goals and results chart, I should reach my goal weight by 24th December.  Lets see if I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment