Wednesday 6 October 2010

Day 3 of 30 Days Shred

So todays exercise nearly didn't happen. My legs were really aching a lot yesterday so I did some extra stretching on them. It seemed to help quite a bit. I had a rough nights sleep and have feeling a bit rubbish all day. It's also my mums 60th today so I took her out for dinner tonight. She went home about 9.45pm in the end. I did just want to crawl into bed and zonk out, but then decided that if I was going to do this, I had to do it!

So, at 10.15pm tonight I pulled on my workout clothes and got on with it. Go me! ;)

I did better tonight as well and didn't stop at all. I'm still doing level 1 and I feel it's definately working. I'll give it a few more days then might think about moving on to level 2.

For me, extra stretching after doing it is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment