Tuesday 19 October 2010

Rejoined Weight Loss Resources!

I've finally rejoined Weight Loss Resources! I find it really helpful and it gives a great insight to what calories I am consuming. I've been back for 3 days now and did go a teeny bit over my calories on the first couple of days but I am managing to tweak my food intake. I'm amazed at how much certain things are calorie wise.  I've always been a late night snacker but I'm trying my hardest not to be anymore. You can't change a habit of a lifetime overnight though so I'm not being too hard on myself if I do have a little slip up. I do think that a little bit of what you fancy does you good. I can't deny myself anything as I want it even more. Then when I do get it, I go a bit mad. My will power is getting better though. I have a 12 pack of crisps in the cupboard that I'd normally have troffed by now. I have some dark chocolate in the cupboard if I need a bit. All in all though, so far so good. First weigh in is on Sunday. I'm hoping to get back into doing my exercise dvd again at some point but right now I'm concentrating on what I'm eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment